Saturday 10 September 2016

Morphe 35T makeup palette review and swatches

The Morphe 35T eyeshadow palette has been shown all over youtube and I finally decided to purchase it. The Taupe palette consists of 35 eyeshadows ranging from matte shades to many shimmery colours. The colours are highly pigmented and easy to blend, the variety of neutral shades and gold shimmers allows for many looks to be created.

When using these eyeshadows I always apply a primer base before hand, my most go to primer has to be the Mac paint pot in soft ochre ( yes I know how predictable). By applying a primer it ensures a much smoother application and also improves the pigmentation of the eyeshadows. Below are a few swatches of my favourite shades, you can create so many looks with this palette. The eye shadows are powdery, which a downside of this is that it does leave fall out. However,  this is easily fixable by just completing your eye look prior to applying foundation.



I was able to find the palette on beauty bay which costs £19.50 the website offers free delivery over £15. I usually use beauty bay as they have a variety of products and their delivery is fast! I would definitely say this palette is value for money, however, I do wish that they named each eyeshadow.



Thanks for reading!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment